In order to be classified as a Manger or Multinational Executive for the purpose of obtaining a EB-1(C) the individual must be a executive or managerial transferee of a foreign company to the corresponding or related U.S. company (an affiliate, or a subsidiary).
2. General Requirements for the EB-1(C) position:
1. The U.S. job for which the candidate is a petitioner in EB-1(C) must be an executive or managerial position.
2. The U.S. petitioning company and the foreign entity where the candidate achieved the required work experience has a qualifying relationship (an affiliate, or a subsidiary)
3. General Requirements for the EB-1(C) candidate:
1. The candidate must have worked in a executive or manager position for the petitioner or a related company (an affiliate, or a subsidiary) for one out of the past three years prior to filing the petition or prior to the candidate entering the U.S. to work for the petitioner.