Non Immigrant Visas

– H-1B (Specialty Occupation)
– L-1 (Intra-company Transferees)
– O (Extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics)
– P (athletes, artists, and entertainers)

Family Based Immigration

– Marriage Based Green Card
– K Visa (Fiance/Fiancee/Spouse of U.S. Citizen)
– Advanced Parole
– Employment Authorization (EAD Work Permit)

Citizenship (N400)

Attorneys & Passionate Advocates.

Experience Our Dedication.

We understand your challenges and need for immigration stability. Let us guide you on your journey.